Solar Power Project – By CBDPL
CYBERCITY Builders & Developers Pvt. Ltd. have recently ventured into Solar Power Generation by way of a tie-up with the govt. of Telangana. The tie-up will allow the company to serve the power requirements of nearby rural areas by supplying the reqd. power from its solar power generation facilities.
CBDPL has been awarded two solar power projects by the Government of Telangana to start with. Both are 5MW projects. The projects are located at Rajapet SS, Nalgonda District, and Nednoor SS, Ranga Reddy District. The projects are part of the state government’s solar power policy. Both the projects have been commissioned and are operational as of now.
The key objectives of the projects are as follows
- To encourage, develop and promote solar power generation to meet the growing demand for energy in an environment-friendly and economically sustainable manner.
- To promote and attract investment that would generate employment.
- To contribute to the overall economic development and improvement of public service.
Solar Power Projects hold a lot of promise & potential for Telangana.
- Availability of more than 300 sunny days in a year.
- A widespread and well-established electric grid network.
- Rapidly growing local energy demand.
Both the CYBERCITY solar projects have been developed as per the timelines stipulated by the govt. of TELANGANA. Both the projects were awarded in 2015 and commissioned in 2016 for production as well as distribution. These projects are amply benefitting the inhabitants of more than 50 villages staying in the vicinity of the project sites by providing clean, green and reliable energy as well as better public services and employment.
For more information on our solar projects, please write to email@example.com